Drivers Are Wowed by 2016 Jaguar XF Technology Features
Offering drivers a harmonious blend of luxurious elegance, opulent comfort, and refined design, the 2016 Jaguar XF additionally provides motorists with the very latest when it comes to technology, helping them stay connected in style inside their impressive new Jaguar model.
The 2016 XF offers smart, cutting-edge technology features that heighten the overall experience behind the wheel of this impressive luxury sedan.
When it comes to safety technology features, the XF’s offerings are rich, giving Jaguar owners added peace of mind when they’re on the road.
The All Surface Progress Control feature provides extra assistance when drivers find themselves in slippery situations. This low-speed cruise control setting operates between 2 mph and 19 mph, helping out in low-traction conditions during any kind of weather.
Other safety-focused technology offerings include:
- Heads-up display with laser technology, projecting important data onto the XF’s windshield to help drivers keep their eyes where they belong: on the road
- Jaguar InControl, linking drivers’ smartphones with their vehicles and enabling vehicle owners to monitor the security of their cars while away from them
- Traffic Sign Recognition with Intelligent Speed Limiter utilizes a forward-facing camera to gauge speed limit and “no passing” road signs, displaying them on the vehicle’s instrument panel
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Advanced parking aids
- Lane Keep Assist with Driver Condition Monitoring
Other Tech-Savvy Features
Among its other technology offerings, the new Jaguar XF enables entertainment and remote vehicle access through Jaguar InControl, with available services that include 3G Wi-Fi hotspot capability and touchscreen app control.
The available high-definition virtual instrument display employs a 12.3-inch TFT screen, also offering an impressive fresh design with new graphical interface and improved functionality.
The new XF additionally features the Meridian Sound System, which offers acoustic range via 11 speakers. The Meridian 825W Surround Sound System is also available, and both utilize cutting-edge sound technology and optimal speaker placement to provide impeccable sound quality to all vehicle occupants.
Test Out the Impressive Features of the All-New XE
Motorists can experience the 2016 Jaguar XE’s many high-quality amenities at Jaguar of Great Neck. Stop by our world-class facility or contact us today to test drive the new XE and discover for yourself the many exciting features this luxury sedan brings to the road.