2016 Jaguar XJR Standard Features Offer Posh Pampering
The ultra-luxurious, incredibly powerful 2016 Jaguar XJR offers standard features that will stun and impress consumers, epitomizing luxury in every sense of the word.
Elegant Exterior Design
On the exterior, the Jaguar XJR is distinguished by bold lines, a panoramic roof, full LED headlamps with Adaptive Lighting and Intelligent High Beam Assist, and an optional Chrome Package that includes:
- Gloss black grille with chrome surround
- Chrome side air intakes
- Chrome side window finishers
- Side power vents with chrome and black mesh
An impressive 15 exterior color options are also offered for new XJR drivers to choose from.
Other exterior features include a redesigned front bumper with aero splitter and sculpted intake; hood louvers; red brake calipers; a rear spoiler; distinctive side sills; and “XJR” emblazoning in the side power vents.
Standard Interior Amenities
The XJR features an array of high-end interior amenities that are included as standard offerings onboard this exceptional sedan. Included among them are heated and cooled leather Performance front seats with 14/14-way power adjustability and four-way lumbar.
The XJR also includes:
- Four-zone automatic climate control with particle and odor filtration, humidity control, and automatic window defogging
- InControl Touch Pro Infotainment system with intuitive multi-touch interface, GPS guidance, in-car entertainment offerings, remote vehicle status, optimized assistance, and cutting-edge security features
- InControl Remote, offering vehicle monitoring and feature activation via your smartphone
- InControl Protect, which can perform SOS and roadside assistance calls
- 825-watt Meridian Digital Surround Sound System with 20 speakers, MultEQ sound equalization technology, and Trifield technology
Premium finishes on the inside include metallic foot pedals and “R” branding on the car’s steering wheel and front seatback. Car owners will also get to choose from five interior color themes and two veneers.
Other standard features included in the XJR are Traffic Sign Recognition technology, Intelligent Stop/Start technology, Jaguar Sequential Shift with paddle shifters, Active Differential Control, Adaptive Dynamics, and All Surface Progress Control.
Get on the Road in the New XJR
Consumers can further explore the exceptional 2016 Jaguar XJR and take it for a test drive at Jaguar of Great Neck. Visit our state-of-the-art dealership or contact us today.