The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE Technology Features
Technology is just one of the Jaguar F-PACE SUV’s many strongpoints, but it’s one drivers will enjoy again and again. The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE explores virtually all types of in-cabin technologies, from convenience and infotainment, to security and crash-mitigation. Whether you’re commuting to work in Huntington, or hitting the highway, the new Jaguar F-PACE will keep you connected to the world around you in more ways than one. Look below to learn more about some of our favorite features from the Jaguar F-PACE!
Comfort and Entertainment
As is typical of any Jaguar vehicle, the 2017 F-PACE comes loaded with intelligent, driver-responsive technologies. From creating the proper ambience, to helping you plan a route, to keeping you entertained, the Jaguar F-PACE SUV’s technology makes quick work of just about any task. Check out a few of its crowning features:
- InControl Touchscreen: This multi-functional system puts you in control of navigation, climate control, text-to-voice, and Bluetooth connectivity—all available through a crisp 8-inch touchscreen.
- Jaguar InControl Apps: Jaguar InControl Apps connects your Apple or Android smartphone to the infotainment system for handsfree access to maps, contacts, music, and more.
- Concert-Like Sound: The standard 380-watt Meridian Sound System relays directions, plays music, and more, with excellent clarity, while the optional 825-watt Meridian Surround Sound System is nothing short of enveloping.
- Optional Interior Mood Lighting: Available as an option, Configurable Interior Mood Lighting draws attention to the most impressive areas of the cabin with your choice of ten ambient lighting colors.
Safety and Driver Assistance
On top of all the basic safety systems, such as comprehensive airbags, anti-lock brakes, and traction and stability control, the Jaguar F-PACE utilizes top-of-the-line enhancements to keep you and yours protected. Here are a handful of the F-PACE SUV’s safety-first technologies:
- InControl Protect: This system detects your exact location and connects you to handy—sometimes critical—telematics services, such as Jaguar Roadside Assistance and SOS Emergency Call.
- Optional Lane Keep Assist (LKA): If the crossover begins to swerve from its lane without a turn signal, LKA gently steers it back on course. The accompanying Driver Condition Monitor detects tiredness, and sends a message to the instrument cluster to notify the driver.
- Optional Surround Camera System: Using four cameras, this system provides a 360-degree view, simplifying parallel parking and tight maneuvering on New York City streets.
- Optional Head-Up Display (HUD): Even on sunny days, HUD projects important vehicle information onto the windshield. Driving directions, vehicle speed, safety system data, and more, are placed in your line of sight.
Learn More About the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar Great Neck!
If you think the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE SUV’s technology sounds exciting in writing, wait until you experience it in person! To schedule a test drive near Huntington or New York City, contact us at Jaguar Great Neck. We can be found at 732 Northern Blvd in Great Neck, NY, and our doors are open seven days a week!