2017 Jaguar XE vs. 2017 Audi A4
2017 Jaguar XE
2017 Audi A4
The 2017 Jaguar XE and the 2017 Audi A4 both stand for automotive excellence all across Huntington and New York City, but only the Jaguar can truly deliver the type of legendary ride that you deserve. This iconic manufacturer has gone above and beyond the create something truly special, and the end result is beyond competition.
Huntington and New York City drivers have continually looked towards Jaguar to deliver a purer sense of driving, and that starts by providing an enviable selection of engines with each new model.
With three sophisticated powerhouses on offer, the 2017 Jaguar XE is no exception:
- 2.0L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder: Generates up to 240 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L Turbodiesel Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 180 hp alongside a heart-pumping 318 lb-ft of torque and 332 lb-ft of torque.
In stark and unfavorable contrast, the 2017 Audi A4 offers only a single four-cylinder engine. There’s no available V6, no available diesel, and a complete lack of excitement and anticipation when you hit the gas.
Comfort and Convenience Technology
The Jaguar XE’s start button begins to pulse red when you get inside, and pressing it will make the motorized rotary shift control rise up from the central console. These next-generation start-up features speak of the willingness of Jaguar to go further than the competition when it comes to onboard technologies.
Fittingly enough, the Jaguar XE packs plenty of amenities that are unavailable with the 2017 Audi A4, including:
- Jaguar InControl Touch: From audio to navigation and Bluetooth connectivity and vehicle-optimized apps, you’ll be able to control every in-car function via either voice commands or a stunning touchscreen.
- InControl Wi-Fi: Enjoy the opportunity to create a 3G hotspot using the vehicle’s antenna. If you need to stay online on the go, just read emails, browse the web, or download content with ease. You can even connect up to eight separate devices.
- Meridian Audio: A first-class 825-watt surround sound system delivers top-notch sound quality through 17 speakers, with advanced signal processing to ensure incredible reproduction
The Jaguar might purr mightily and exhibit serious on-road potential, but it still manages to make safety a prime concern. Like the 2017 Audi A4, it offers a range of high-end safety features, but it also offers a few technologies of its own, including:
- InControl Protect: Pinpoints your location for emergency services in a critical situation.
- Optional Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): Reads speed limit and no passing signs, the delivers them to the instrument panel.
The 2017 Jaguar XE Leaves the 2017 Audi A4 Behind
The 2017 Audi A4 is head and shoulders above most sedans, but that doesn’t mean it comes close to competing with the 2017 Jaguar XE. To find out more or arrange a test drive, just contact Jaguar of Great Neck today.