2017 Jaguar F-PACE vs 2017 Audi Q5
2017 Jaguar F-PACE
2017 Audi Q5
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE is an all-new SUV that finally manages to combine family-friendly practicality with beauty and grace. Unlike rivals such as the 2017 Audi Q5, it manages to offer Huntington and New York City drivers everything they could ask for, including superior space, outstanding performance, and a diverse range of comfort and convenience amenities.
Using the same architecture as the Jaguar XE and Jaguar XF sport sedans and even taking cues from the storied Jaguar F -TYPE, the Jaguar F-PACE feels sportier and more engaging than its more everyday competitors, including the 2017 Audi Q5. All-wheel drive, an eight-speed automatic transmission, and paddle shifters all come standard, and you’ll be able to choose between the following engines:
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Even the standard F-PACE engine is able to put you in control of up to 380 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L Turbodiesel Inline-4: Opting for diesel power means enjoying up to 180 hp alongside an incredible 318 lb-ft of torque.
The 2017 Audi Q5 offers a 220-hp 2.0L four-cylinder as standard and an available 272-hp V6 if you pay out extra. That means enjoying a distinctly dull and dreary drive when compared to the F-PACE.
The modern luxury SUV needs to be kitted out with more comfort and convenience features than any other vehicle, and the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE has taken that to heart. As an all-new vehicle, it natural carries technologies sourced straight from the cutting-edge, and many are unavailable with rivals like the 2017 Audi Q5:
- Head-Up Display: Focus on the road ahead while laser technology projections a range of information onto your windshield, such as navigation alerts, and cruise control notifications.
- InControl Wi-Fi: Provides the opportunity to create a 3G hotspot using the F-PACE’s antenna, so you’ll be able to stay connected to the web no matter where you go.
- InControl Touch Pro: Command connectivity and entertainment from a large and responsive 10.2-inch touchscreen.
Interior Space and Versatility
The Jaguar F-PACE was made to appeal to the senses more keenly than other SUVs, so it’s a little sleeker and longer. That added length and wheelbase has had a dramatic effect on the interior, with a stunning amount of passenger and cargo space on offer for Huntington and New York City drivers to take advantage of.
Rear legroom is particularly impressive, but the degree of cargo space is what’s really going to take your breath away:
- Standard Cargo Space: Up to a best-in-class 33.5 cubic feet in the Jaguar F-PACE vs. just 29.1 in the Audi Q5.
- Extended Cargo Space: Up to 63.5 cubic feet in the Jaguar F-PACE vs. only 57.3 in the Audi Q5.
See Why the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE Outclasses the 2017 Audi Q5
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE has totally reinvented and enlivened the SUV segment, demolishing weak competitors like the 2017 Audi Q5. To take a test drive, visit Jaguar of Great Neck today.