2017 Jaguar F-PACE vs 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
2017 Jaguar F-PACE
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
If you’re looking for a top of the line SUV, the 2017 Range Rover Evoque might seem like a natural choice, but you’ll actually find more space and experience stronger performance behind the wheel of a 2017 Jaguar F-PACE. An all-new model for this year, the F-PACE has revolutionized the luxury SUV class, and it’s more than worthy of your attention.
Performance and Efficiency
How odd does it sound to hear that Jaguar have produced a more adventurous and powerful SUV than the team at Range Rover? Believe it or not, that’s exactly what’s happened. While the Evoque is a tamed-down version of the classic Range Rover, the F-PACE represents a bold step forward for Jaguar.
You can discern just how powerful the F-PACE is by a look at its available engines:
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Even the standard F-PACE engine is able to put you in command of up to 380-hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.0L Turbodiesel Inline-4: Opting for diesel power means making up to 180-hp alongside an incredible 318 lb.-ft. of torque.
The Evoque significantly lags behind. With only a 240-hp 2.0L four-cylinder available, performance feels sluggish and unimaginative. You might think that its reduced power would make the Range Rover a better city-based SUV, but even there you’d be mistaken; the Evoque makes just 21 mpg in the city to the 26 mpg city of the F-PACE.
The F-PACE also brings the soul of a sports car to the authoritative body of an SUV, with the following performance features ensuring pinpoint control:
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC): Provides flawless traction across all conditions, with Adaptive Surface Response (ASR) recognizing and reacting to different surfaces.
- Configurable Dynamics: Developed for the F-TYPE, Configurable Dynamics allows drivers to fine-tune engine, steering, gearshift, and suspension characteristics to suit their current needs.
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE continues to outperform the 2017 Range Rover Evoque when it comes to interior space and features. Just check out how the two compare in terms of cargo space
- Standard Cargo Space: Up to 33.5 cubic feet in the F-PACE vs just 20 in the Evoque.
- Extended Cargo Space: Up to 63.5 cubic feet behind the rear seats of the F-PACE vs just 51 in the Evoque.
You can even use the Jaguar SUV’s reversible loadspace floor to switch between carpet and an easy-clean, rubberized surface. Need to take luggage into New York City one day and outdoor gear upstate the next without getting anything dirty? The F-PACE makes that possible.
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE is Now Available for Test Driving
The F-PACE has already managed to pull ahead of established front-runners like the Evoque, which says plenty in and of itself. To find out more or arrange a test drive, just come down to Jaguar Great Neck. You’ll find us a quick drive away from the center of Huntington.