2017 Jaguar F-PACE vs 2017 Range Rover Sport
2017 Jaguar F-PACE
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE might be an all-new vehicle, but it’s already upset the luxury SUV pecking order by besting the 2017 Range Rover Sport. Offering authoritative performance without burning too much fuel, plus phenomenal cargo space and a wealth of top-tier technologies, the F-PACE stands apart from even established segment-leaders.
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE combines the agility and energy you’d normally only expect from a sports car with the commanding cruising power of an SUV, and it does so across two top of the line engines:
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Makes up to 380-hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.0L Turbodiesel Inline-4: Makes up to 180-hp alongside 318 lb.-ft. of torque.
The 2017 Range Rover Sport is also able to offer drivers a range of engines, but you’ll experience far inferior fuel economy ratings. In the Range Rover, you can expect anywhere between 22 mpg in the city and 28 on the highway and a lowly 13 mpg city and 19 mpg highway; the F-PACE peaks perfectly at a stunning 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE comes out right at the front of its segment when it comes to cargo space, and it even edges out the three-row 2017 Range Rover Sport:
- Standard Cargo Space: Up to 33.5 cubic feet in the F-PACE vs just 27.7 in the Range Rover Sport.
- Extended Cargo Space: Up to 63.5 cubic feet behind the rear seats of the F-PACE vs just 62.2 in the Range Rover Sport.
Whether you need to carry everything but the kitchen sink or simply find room for golf clubs and the weekly shop, the F-PACE is going to serve you better than the Range Rover Sport.
Both the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE and the 2017 Range Rover Sport are able to deliver a staggering selection of standard and available features for drivers to enjoy. That said, the Range Rover Sport does miss out on some of the more popular amenities in the F-PACE, including:
- Four-Zone Automatic Climate Control: With the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE, everyone gets to stay at their own level of cool. There are individual climate controls for the driver, front-passenger, and each of the rear passengers.
- Head-Up Display: Laser technology is utilized in order to project information on the windshield. Need directions from Huntington into New York City, to see your current speed, or even keep tabs your cruise control settings? The F-PACE projects such information right into your line of sight.
- InControl Wi-Fi: Staying connected on the go just got easier. Instead of having to connect using your data package and trust an uneasy connection via smartphone, you can sync up to eight personal devices at once with the rolling 3G hotspot created using the high-power antenna on the F-PAce.
Experience the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE for Yourself at Jaguar Great Neck
When it comes down to it, nothing can compare to taking the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE out for a test drive. To do just that, simply pay a visit to the showroom here at Jaguar Great Neck today.