2017 Jaguar F-PACE vs 2017 Volvo XC60
2017 Jaguar F-PACE
2017 Volvo XC60
There’s very little wrong with the 2017 Volvo XC60, but it lacks the sheer ambition and energy of the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE. This is an all-new SUV, and the team over at Jag have clearly poured their hearts and souls into the creation of something exceptional. Their efforts have paid off in abundance; the F-PACE is powerful, refined, and packed with the finest available features and amenities.
The 2017 F-PACE holds an immense edge over rivals like the 2017 Volvo XC60 due to its ability to bring the legendary performance of Jaguar to the SUV segment. You’ll enjoy the space, ride-height, and features of a standard SUV, but the F-PACE possesses the soul of a sports car.
Just take a look at its phenomenal engines:
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Produces up to 380-hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque, enough to take you from zero to 60 mph in just 5.1 seconds.
- 2.0L Turbodiesel Inline-4: Combines the low-maintenance, high-efficiency benefits of diesel with up to 180-hp and 318 lb.-ft. of torque.
The Volvo will feel dull and lifeless in comparison, with standard models making zero to 60 in a leisurely 6.8 seconds thanks to a 240-hp, 258 lb.-ft. of torque four-cylinder. Even upgrading that engine with a supercharger only takes you to 302-hp and 295 lb.-ft. of torque.
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE can clearly outgun the 2017 Volvo VC60, but performance doesn’t start and end with horses and torque. The F-PACE grasps this fact, and it offers a score of performance features to accommodate it, including:
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC): Adapts to changing ground and weather conditions at the drop of a hat, with Adaptive Surface Response (ASR) recognizing differences between surfaces.
- Configurable Dynamics: This technology was developed for the F-TYPE, but it’s found a new home in this Jaguar SUV. You’ll be able to fine-tune the engine, steering, gearshift, and suspension characteristics to perfectly suit your needs, then store your configuration as a personal setting.
The F-PACE continues to reign over the XC60 when it comes to technology, offering the following features that are lacking with the Volvo:
- InControl Touch Pro: Supplying next-generation hardware and software, the Touch Pro offers an expansive and highly-responsive 10.2-inch touchscreen
- Head-Up Display: Everything from directions from Huntington to New York City to Traffic Sign Recognition data can be projected onto the windshield to keep vital data in your line of sight.
- Meridian Surround Sound System: Delivers concert-level sound through 17 speakers, utilizing up to 825-watts of power in the process.
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE Sets a New Standard for the Luxury SUV
The F-PACE has revolutionized the segment within its first year, and you can find yours today at Jaguar Great Neck. If you’d like to arrange a test drive or take a closer look, just pay a visit to our showroom today.