2016 Jaguar XF vs 2016 Audi A6
2016 Jaguar XF
2016 Audi A6
Comparing the 2016 Jaguar XF vs. the 2016 Audi A6 Near Great Neck, Northwest Shore of Long Island, and New York City
When consumers are shopping for a luxury sedan and exploring available models, they’re likely to compare the 2016 Jaguar XF vs. the 2016 Audi A6 as they’re making their decision.
Drivers near Great Neck, the Northwest Shore of Long Island, and New York City can explore the Jaguar XF up close at Jaguar Great Neck. Our state-of-the-art dealership is located at 732 Northern Blvd. in Great Neck, which is just:
- 10 minutes from the Northwest Shore of Long Island via North Plandome Road and Northern Boulevard West
- 50 minutes from New York City via I-278 East
Pricing is comparable between the two vehicles, with the XF offering more trim options to choose from than the A6.
The Jaguar XF lineup is composed of four trim levels:
- Jaguar XF Premium, with MSRP starting at $51,900
- Jaguar XF Prestige, with MSRP starting at $56,550
- Jaguar XF R-Sport, with MSRP starting at $60,650
- Jaguar XF S, with MSRP starting at $62,700
The Audi A6 lineup includes three trims:
- A6 Premium, with MSRP beginning at $46,200
- A6 Premium Plus, with MSRP beginning at $49,900
- A6 Prestige, with MSRP beginning at $61,600
Beneath the hood, the Jaguar XF offers much more powerful engines than the Audi A6 at every trim level.
The XF models are powered by mighty 3.0L supercharged V6 engines that generate 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque in the Premium, Prestige, and R-Sport trims and produce 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque in the S trim.
Onboard the A6 models are two engine options. A turbocharged TFSI engine generates just 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, while a supercharged 3.0L TFSI V6 engine produces 333 hp and 325 lb-ft of torque—far less than the XF’s engine offerings.
In terms of technology, the XF offers a greater array of advanced tech features than the A6.
Onboard the XF models, All Surface Progress Control is offered standard, along with an available head-up display that employs laser technology.
The Jaguar InControl system links drivers and their smartphones to the XF and beyond, enabling remote monitoring of fuel and the car’s security and remote control of the XF’s interior temperature. Other available services via InControl include 3G Wi-Fi hotspot capability, control of apps via a touchscreen, and navigation.
Other available high-tech features onboard the XF include:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking system with visual warnings in head-up display and forward-facing camera
- Advanced parking aids, including self-steering and parking exit function
- Lane Keep Assist with Driver Condition Monitoring
- Traffic Sign Recognition with Intelligent Speed Limiter
Primary technology features in the Audi A6 are an available corner-view camera system, available top-view camera system, available night vision assistant, available head-up display, available Audi side assist, and available Audi adaptive cruise control with stop and go.
Slide Behind the Wheel
Consumers can explore the many exceptional assets and features of the 2016 Jaguar XF at Jaguar Great Neck. Visit our state-of-the-art dealership or contact us today and a knowledgeable member of our team will walk you through all the options, answer any questions you have, and set you up on a test drive of this powerhouse sedan.