2018 Jaguar F-TYPE vs. 2018 BMW 6 Series
Learn More About the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE Contact Us
For ultimate technology, performance, and class from your luxury sport car, you’ll be better served by the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE over the 2018 BMW 6 Series. That’s because the F-TYPE:
- Costs $10,300 less on the lowest available price
- Churns out 5 more hp from its comparable 6-cylinder engine and 57 more hp from its comparable V8 engine
- Offers access to innovative technologies like Touch Pro infotainment with sharp graphics and an intuitive interface, Jaguar InControl Remote for remote access to your F-TYPE, a standard 770-watt Meridian Surround Sound System with 12 speakers, and more
- Promises 14.0 cubic feet fin the trunk for luggage
The 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE undoubtedly provides more variety and greater performance than the 2018 BMW 6 Series.
- A turbocharged 2.0L 4-cylinder engine starts off the lineup, rated at 296 hp.
- Three V6 engines from which to choose: a 3.0L V6 engine that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque; a higher-output V6 that generates 339 lb-ft of torque and propels to F-TYPE to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds; and a supercharged V6 that’s good for 400 hp.
- Two 5.0L V8 engines, one of which churns out 502 hp and sprints to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds, and a higher-output V8 that makes 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, and hits 60 mph in 3.5 seconds.
- 6 Series: The BMW 6 Series starts off with a 3.0L inline-6 engine that musters just 335 hp, while the BMW 640i has an inline-6 that tops out at 315 hp. There’s also a 4.4L V8 option, but it musters just 445 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque.
Test Drive the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar of Great Neck
Explore your 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE options, and then get in touch with the team at Jaguar of Great Neck to plan your test drive. Additionally, protect your Jaguar F-Type with Jaguar warranty cover. We hope to see you soon!