2018 Jaguar XE vs. 2018 Audi A4
Learn More About the Jaguar XE Contact Us
Are you stuck between the 2018 Jaguar XE and the 2018 Audi A4 in your luxury car search? Then you’ll be interested to know the many ways in which the XE comes out ahead of the competition:
- The Jaguar XE has an introductory engine that gets 57 more hp and 22 more lb-ft of torque.
- The Jaguar XE has an additional engine option that promises 128 more hp and 59 more lb-ft of torque.
- The Jaguar XE features a trunk offering 2.9 more cubic feet for storage.
- The Jaguar XE allows you to drive on a single tank of gas for longer, since its capacity is 1.3 gallons more.
Performance & MPG
Across the board, the 2018 Jaguar XE outperforms the 2018 Audi A4. The Jaguar XE starts off with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine
, which makes 247 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
via an eight-speed automatic transmission
. The Audi model, on the other hand, has a 2.0L TSFI ultra engine as its starting point, rated at 190 hp and 236 lb-ft of torque with a seven-speed automatic transmission. And while its secondary 2.0L TSFI engine boosts performance to 252 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque, these figures are no match for the Jaguar sedan’s 3.0L supercharged V6 engine
, which churns out 380 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
Also noteworthy in this realm is the 2018 Jaguar XE has a 2.0L turbocharged diesel engine, which achieves an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city and 42 mpg highway. Meanwhile, the best fuel economy returns from the Audi A4 are 24 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.
In addition to these advantages, the 2018 Jaguar XE is considered one of the most technologically advanced models on the road, and it’s no wonder why. Some features that propel the XE into the future include:
- Jaguar InControl multimedia system with an 8-inch touchscreen or InControl Touch Pro with a 10.2-inch screen and access to a Wi-Fi hotspot
- High-definiteion 12-inch Interactive Driver Display with four preset display themes or a full 3D map view
- Head-Up Display
- Available 825-watt, 17-speaker Meridian stereo
- Safety technologies like Driver Condition Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition with Adaptive Speed Limiter, Park Assist, and more
Test Drive the 2018 Jaguar XE at Jaguar of Great Neck
Contact the team at Jaguar of Great Neck today to begin exploring your 2018 Jaguar XE options!