The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE’s Noteworthy Safety Features
Have you been looking for a top-of-the-line luxury SUV near New York City? The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE delivers on all fronts—from opulent leather to premium Meridian sound. On top of that, this refined SUV is also incredibly safe on the road thanks to a plethora of advanced safety and driver assistance features that have been meticulously designed to make life easier for the driver. Before you choose your next luxury SUV, explore this model’s safety highlights and take it for a spin at Jaguar Great Neck.
Driver Assistance Safety Tech
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE features great visibility, excellent control, and a premium all-wheel drive system, and it’s also offered with an abundance of high-tech driver assistance features that use cameras, sensors, warnings, and mitigation technologies to make your driving experience safer and easier. Highlights include:
- Traffic Sign Recognition with Intelligent Speed Limiter: This feature can read traffic signs, register the speed limit, and adjust the speed of your vehicle automatically.
- Blind Spot Monitor with Close Vehicle Sensing: Get a warning when there’s a vehicle in your blind spot or approaching fast on your side.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist: Keep a safe distance between you and the car in front of you while on cruise control, and arrive at a complete stop smoothly.
- Lane Keep Assist: This feature warns you when you’re drifting and can intervene to keep your vehicle centered in the lane.
- Driver Condition Monitor: This system can read your driving habits and suggest you pull over if it thinks you’re tired.
Other Safety Features
The 2017 Jaguar F-PACE has been built with the realities of driving in mind and the goal of making your driving experience as safe, reliable, and easy as possible. Here are some other safety systems in place to make that a reality:
- Engine Drag Torque Control: In order to avoid locking wheels when braking, this system sends out extra torque to the wheels when needed.
- Trailer Stability Assist: The Jaguar F-PACE can handle a moderate load hooked on the back, and with the Trailer Stability Assist system in place, it can keep that load steady by applying brakes to each side of the vehicle individually and reducing engine power when necessary.
- Dynamic Stability Control: When the wheels begin to slip, this system makes corrections so that you can stay in control behind the wheel.
Stay Safer in the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE
When you want a premium SUV with a proven system of advanced safety features, the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE is a top-notch pick. Take it for a test drive any day of the week at Jaguar of Great Neck, serving drivers in New York City and Huntington at 732 Northern Blvd. in Great Neck, NY. If you have questions or want to set up a test drive with us directly, contact our staff online or give us a call at (516) 482-5500.