The Interior of the New 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE
Wherever the 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE roars down the road, it stands out with a suavely sculpted body, 18-inch wheels, and a classic sports car growl. However, its interior is equally impressive, offering driver-centric comforts and technologies only found inside a Jaguar. If you’re searching for a new coupe or convertible, the new Jaguar F-TYPE may win you over on its luxury merits alone. Read on for a look at what its cabin has in store!
The 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE is nothing if not athletic—and it’s reflected through and through. The two-passenger cockpit makes the driver the center of attention with exaggerated analog dials, a three-spoke steering wheel, automatically rising central air vents, and steering wheel-mounted gear selector paddles. Of course, the Jaguar F-TYPE performance-focused stylings go above and beyond; these features are also staples inside the cabin:
- Wind Deflector: Positioned behind the headrests, the wind deflector reduces in-cabin turbulence, making a relaxing open-top cruise along the outskirts of New York City possible.
- Adjustable Lighting: When it comes to sporty driving, the right ambience is crucial. Standard on the Jaguar F-TYPE S and above, Configurable Lighting lets you choose between four ambient lighting colors—White, Pale Blue, Phosphor Blue, Coral, and Red.
- Design Options: Whether you choose the convertible or closed coupe, you’ll enjoy several personalization options, such as quilted performance seats, contrast stitching for the steering wheel, and aluminum finishes.
Technology for Every Drive
Even if you consider yourself a driving purist, you likely want a cabin that responds to your needs. The interior of the 2017 F-TYPE does just that—and more. Keyless ignition lets you slip into the driver’s seat and start the engine with the push of a button, giving you a sleek and techy alternative to fumbling for your keys. On the road, the auto-dimming rearview mirror darkens to keep glare from the sun or other drivers’ headlights at a minimum. All the while, you’ll enjoy easy access to these exciting infotainment features:
- 8-Inch Touchscreen with Navigation: The dash-embedded 8-inch touchscreen offers a selection of crisp, visually appealing controls for everything from GPS navigation, to iPod and MP3 settings, to the Configurable Dynamics System.
- Jaguar InControl Apps: When you connect your smartphone to the USB port, you can access your favorite Apple or Android apps via the touchscreen. From getting directions, to placing handsfree calls, this handy feature makes your driving experience all the more intuitive.
- Pristine Soundscape: Comprised of 12 strategically placed speakers, the standard Meridian Surround Sound System dishes out 770 watts, and includes deep-bass subwoofers for that extra something special.
Catch the 2017 F-TYPE at Jaguar Great Neck!
The 2017 Jaguar F-TYPE is an extraordinary two-seater with features that could fill a much larger vehicle! To see the Jaguar F-TYPE in person, take a short drive from Huntington or New York City to Jaguar Great Neck, located at 732 Northern Blvd in Great Neck, NY. If you’d prefer to speak to us by phone, feel free to contact our sales team at (516) 482-5500.