The Exceptional 2017 Jaguar XE Powertrain and MPG Ratings
New York City and Huntington drivers will find themselves enjoying strong mpg ratings and electrifying performance thanks to the powertrain options of the 2017 Jaguar XE. This luxurious model really packs a punch when you hit the gas, but state-of-the-art efficiency features ensure that you’ll burn through as little fuel as possible. Let’s take a closer look now at the engine options available with the 2017 Jaguar XE.
The 2017 Jaguar XE’s bold stance and sweeping lines speak of the unbridled power beneath its hood. You’ll be able to make good on that potential with one of three engines, with options including:
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbo: Part of the Jaguar vaunted Ingenium engine range and crafted from lightweight aluminum, the standard turbo four harnesses up to 240 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Diesel: A next-generation Ingenium engine that boasts minimal maintenance requirements of any diesel, this powerhouse produces up to 180 hp alongside a staggering 318 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: F-TYPE models define their own kind of power. A Roots-style twin vortex supercharger is mounted in the V of the engine to maintain compact dimensions while commanding up to 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
No matter the engine you choose, shifting will be handled with outstanding fluidity thanks to a top-of-the-line art ZF 8-speed automatic transmission system. It employs multiple gear maps in order to maximize both performance and efficiency. You’ll even receive paddle shifters as standard to allow for manual gear selection when you want to exercise complete control over shifts.
Ultimately, you can expect:
- Up to 21 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway with either rear-wheel drive models of the 2.0L turbocharging four-cylinder or the supercharged V6.
- Up to 20 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway with all-wheel drive models of the supercharged V6.
Efficiency ratings have yet to be released for the diesel engine, but they are expected to be even stronger.
The 2017 Jaguar XE powertrains help you make outstanding mpg ratings across Huntington and New York City, not to mention a heart-pumping ride. Of course, there’s also a network of additional features dedication to creating a world-class drive. Such features include:
- Jaguar Lightweight Aluminum Architecture: The body is stiff and durable yet incredibly lightweight, with an optimum weight distribution approaching 50:50.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking: Applies brakes to the inside wheels during corners to maintain a flawless grip.
- Adaptive Surface Response: Recognizes different types of road surfaces and then alters drive systems to maximize performance.
The 2017 Jaguar XE Powertrain and MPG Ratings are Exceptional
The 2017 Jaguar XE is cutting-edge through and through, so it naturally offers one of the most compelling drives around Huntington and New York City. To find out what it feels like to get behind the driver’s seat, just pay a visit to Jaguar Great Neck today.