The 2017 Jaguar XE Tech Features Put You In Control
Whether you’re after tech features that keep you connected or ones that keep you safe, the 2017 Jaguar XE has a number of them available at the disposal of every Huntington and New York City customer that gets behind the wheel of this luxury sedan. This cutting-edge technology puts the Jaguar XE miles ahead of the nearest competitor. Keep reading to learn more about what makes these tech features so awe-inspiring.
Jaguar InControl infotainment system
It’s not just a radio anymore — it’s the Jaguar InControl infotainment system that controls your driving experience. This advanced infotainment system doesn’t just offer access to your sound system, it also controls your climate, navigation, emergency response, and remote start. The system includes:
- InControl Touch multimedia system: Includes an 8-inch touchscreen, navigation guidance, Bluetooth phone connectivity, integrated text-to-voice, precise climate control, and Jaguar InControl Apps, which let you access features from your smartphone right on the touchscreen.
- InControl Protect: Gives you added peace of mind with the ability to automatically bring the relevant emergency services to your location in the event of an accident. It also includes a premium Jaguar Roadside Assistance, which transmits your location and vehicle diagnostic data to help minimize your delay.
- InControl Wi-Fi: Allows you to create a 3G Wi-Fi hotspot using the Jaguar XE’s antenna.
- InControl Remote: Lets you lock and unlock your Jaguar XE from your smartphone as well as remotely start the engine.
In addition to the InControl Protect system, there are also a number of high-tech safety features that will help to minimize the possibility of an accident. Huntington and New York City drivers will feel more relaxed behind the wheel of the 2017 Jaguar XE with the following driver-assistance technologies ready to go:
- XE Blind Spot Monitor: Uses radar sensors to detect moving objects that are directly in your blind spot or rapidly approaching. An amber-colored icon appears in your side mirror to alert you of the danger.
- Park Assist: Takes the guesswork out of parking in tight or crowded areas. This system can accurately steer itself during parking. There’s also an exit-assist function that can help guide the Jaguar XE while leaving a parallel space.
- Surround System Camera: Provides a multi-view look around the Jaguar XE with its 5 cameras.
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA): Helps you when you unintentionally drift out of our lane by steering the vehicle back into its lane.
- Driver Condition Monitor (DCM): Analyzes your driving habits to detect lapses in concentration due to tiredness.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist: Allows you to set your cruise control just once because it automatically adjusts your speed when you approach vehicles and even brings you to a smooth stop if needed.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking: Gives you a warning if you are about to hit something from the front and the vehicle will stop automatically if now action is taken.
See What the 2017 Jaguar XE Tech Features Can Do for You
There’s only one way to get a better idea of how advanced these tech features really are, and that’s to come to Jaguar Great Neck to take the 2017 Jaguar XE for a test drive. We invite our Huntington and New York City drivers to come on down to take this highly capable sedan for a spin to experience it firsthand.