Explore the High-End Features of the 2017 Jaguar XF
The 2017 Jaguar XF is able to indulge Huntington and New York City drivers with an unparalleled range of comfort, convenience, and tech features. From richly-fitted seats and multiple interior climate zones to dual touchscreen monitors and driver assistance technologies, the XF is feature-filled to the last.
The 2017 Jaguar XF uses Configurable Dynamics to let drivers fine-tune performance around their current driving style, as well as Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS) for relaxed feedback and a new aluminum suspension system to iron out bumps in the road. It should go without saying that your drive is utterly soothing, and that sense of comfort is enhanced by a string of first-class comfort features, including:
- Heated Seats: With the 2017 Jaguar XF, you’ll be able to fit heated seats for passengers in both the front and rear.
- Leather-Seats: Indulgently upholstered and deeply bolstered, the leather upholstery of the 2017 Jaguar XF has been painstakingly selected for assured quality.
- Four-Zone Climate Control: Provides four individual climate zones across the cabin to keep everyone at their own kind of cool.
When you get inside the 2017 Jaguar XF, you’ll notice the ignition button pulsing suggestively in a deep red. Once you press it, the rotary shift dial will rise up from the central console. It’s a cool feature that represents the ability of the 2017 Jaguar XF to deliver convenience features that engage the senses. Another standout feature is the Head-Up Display, which uses laser technology to project information right onto the vehicle’s windscreen.
Of course, you’ll also be able to take advantage of a full range of driver assistance technologies, including:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Surround View Camera
- Lane Keep Assist
- Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Forward Collision Mitigation with Automatic Emergency Braking
The 2017 Jaguar XF is able to further refine your driving experience by providing access to a prestigious range of exclusive InControl technologies, including:
- InControl Touch Pro: A high-resolution 10.2-inch touchscreen is fitted in the center console and a customizable 12.3-inch TFT instrument cluster is also included. You’ll be able to check vehicle data on one while using the other as a full-screen navigation display
- InControl Remote: Monitor your XF from your smartphone. You can even remotely lock and unlock the doors or turn the engine on make sure that cabin is at your perfect temperature before you get inside.
- InControl Wi-Fi: For an on-the-go internet connection, turn your XF into a rolling wireless hotspot that can connect with up to eight different devices at once.
New York City and Huntington Drivers Should Test Drive the 2017 Jaguar XF Today
The 2017 Jaguar XF presents exclusive technologies and luxurious features; if you haven’t yet experienced it for yourself, don’t’ hesitate to contact one of the team at Jaguar Great Neck to arrange a test drive.