What Does the Jaguar Warranty Cover?
- Five-year/60,000-mile coverage*
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Complimentary scheduled maintenance, which covers factory-recommended services every 16,000 miles or 12 months, with an alert to let you know when you need to make an appointment (vehicle must be brought in within one month or 1,000 miles of the scheduled maintenance interval)
- 24/7 Roadside assistance anywhere in the United States while your Jaguar is under warranty, with travel reimbursement if you’re more than 50 miles from home and your car can’t be repaired quickly
- Jaguar InControl Remote and Protect coverage for five years, which features remote engine start, easy access to roadside assistance with the push of a button, vehicle location services, and SOS Emergency Call, among other functions
In addition to these perks, Jaguar provides:
- Coverage of parts and accessories for one year and unlimited mileage, or the remainder of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty, depending on which is greater
- Paint and corrosion warranty coverage for six years and unlimited mileage, with any part affected by rust corrosion repaired or replaced free of charge at an authorized Jaguar service center
- The option to buy a Jaguar Prepaid Maintenance Plan, which includes services like oil changes, brake fluid replacement, battery checks, tire and brake inspections, and more
- Transferable warranty coverage in the event that you sell your Jaguar, as long as the New Vehicle Limited Warranty is in effect
- Warranty extension via the Jaguar Vehicle Protection Plan, when your vehicle is within 1,000 miles and 30 days of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty, for continued coverage
Schedule Warranty Service with Jaguar of Great Neck
Ensure that your Jaguar XE or other any other new Jaguar models receive the services eligible under the Jaguar warranty by scheduling service with Jaguar of Great Neck. Contact our team to make an appointment, or take the drive from Huntington or New York City to test drive one for yourself!
*Class is cars sold by luxury automobile brands and claim is based on total package of warranty, maintenance and other coverage programs. For complete details regarding Jaguar EliteCare coverage, please visit JAGUARUSA.COM, call 1.800.4.JAGUAR or visit your local Jaguar Retailer.
Contact Us What does the Jaguar warranty cover? All new models are covered by Jaguar EliteCare, which includes coverage models like the new Jaguar XJ and delivers: Five-year/60,000-mile coverage* New Vehicle Limited Warranty Complimentary scheduled maintenance, which covers factory-recommended services every 16,000 miles or 12 months, with an alert to let you know when you…
View New Inventory Jaguar models bring Huntington drivers a variety of innovation thanks to the Jaguar InControl® technology. This suite of features provides drivers with the information, accessibility, and protection that’s needed for a safe and enjoyable drive. With an intuitive touchscreen capability coupled with options that provide enhanced entertainment, added protection, additional access, and…
View Inventory Contact Us Huntington and New York City drivers can’t stop talking about the all new Jaguar E-PACE, which is set to offer up superb design, stellar engine power, a wide range of technologies, and a slew of safety systems to boot. Stop by our Jaguar of Great Neck dealership to talk about this new…
Contact Us There are a lot of Jaguar enthusiasts around the world today, and we’re willing to bet that a good many of them got their first introduction to the luxury British automaker from film. After all, these premium luxury vehicles aren’t something you see on the street every five minutes. Here, the team at…
Contact Us You haven’t experienced true performance until you’ve gotten behind the wheel of the Jaguar XE SV Project 8. This model, which improves upon the standard Jaguar XE, is said to produce the most extreme performance ever by a vehicle from the British automaker – at least, for models that are made for the…
Contact Us We all know the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE is a standout luxury model, but now that it has recently won two prestigious awards, it’s even clearer how spectacular this model is. At the 2017 New York International Auto Show, Jaguar learned the new F-PACE was the recipient of the 2017 World Car of the…